Oct 27TH TO Nov 4TH, 2017
The Italian Job 2017 is the must-do Mini event for everyone who’s ever wanted to re-create the original Michael Caine film (in Turin), drive round the track at Monza or explore Emilia-Romagna the land of Ducati, Lamborghini and Ferrari
You can do all of this- and much more – by joining The Italian Job in Imola on Friday 27th October 2017!
In the company of like-minded adventure seekers, you will be shown the very best of the beautiful Italian Region of Emilia Romagna, the land of art, motors and flavours, then we’ll all be off to Turin for another two action-packed days. You will experience the annual fun of the Italian Job regularity drive and the awesome police escort round the city
before saying farewell to this motor city from the rooftop of the iconic FIAT factory, The LINGOTTO – as featured in the film!
We will all make our way back to Blighty for the Gala Dinner and awards presentation, held on Saturday November 4th in a four star UK hotel.
This trip-of-a-life-time includes
* 6 nights accommodation in 4 stars Hotel
* Daily buffet breakfast, luncheon and dinner with wine
* Chanel crossing Dover-Calais-Dover for car and passengers
* Team entry to the Regularity Drive including Road Book, time keepers, permits and parking, organisers insurance, classification and awards
* Exclusive visits to local vineyards
* Entry pass to racing circuits
* Assistance of marshals, organisers and service van with 2 mechanics escorting the event
* Jobber T-shirt and baseball cap
* Finisher award
* Fundraising pack and full time assistance of the organisers’ office
* Service charges and local taxes
Only £ 995pp
Registration are open. Entry form is available on www.italianjob.com or via email from email@example.com
Places are limited to a maximum of 60 Teams and registration will close when we reach that number or on 1st June 2017, whichever is sooner.
Certain team numbers prove perennially popular but numbers will only be allocated on receipt of a £ 200 deposit per team
We hope to welcome you in 2017 and support your effort in
RAISING MONEY FOR CHILDREN IN A FUN WAY